Following a recent retirement, we have a vacancy on our Board. We welcome applications for the position of Trustee from candidates with expertise in one or more of the following areas, consistent with the themes of our new plan:
- Those with relevant specialist experience of planning and design of the built environment.
- Experience of delivering innovation in financial support for the community and voluntary sectors.
- Experience in leading systemic change in health and social care services at a local level.
- Academic leaders in gerontology with experience in co-design of research and working with the community and voluntary sector.
Investment committee vacancy
Reporting to the Board are three committees and up to two vacancies have arisen on our Investment Committee. Applicants for these positions should be able to demonstrate experience in one or more of the following areas:
- as a fund manager;
- developing investment strategies and policies appropriate to charities; (particularly endowed charities), including asset allocation;
- monitoring and assessing the performance of investment managers;
- the environmental, social and governance aspects of investment.
With a new Chair and having completed an operational transformation plan, it’s an exciting time to be joining us and we’re looking people with the commitment, vision and expertise to contribute to writing the next chapter in our story.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 31st July, 2020 at noon