The last year has been incredibly difficult for community organisations. What has become apparent is a need to access support to help them evaluate and communicate the impact of their work, and linked to that, develop financial sustainability. As community organisations restart their services post pandemic, they will need to have an even sharper focus on key aims, ensuring that they can demonstrate clearly to commissioners, donors and other funders the valuable impact of their work in the communities they serve.
That is why we are offering the opportunity for eligible community-led organisations working with older people to access a tailored programme of capability-building support, through our chosen partner, Moore Kingston Smith who specialise in developing financial sustainability and evaluating impact.
Over a 9–12-month period successful applicants will receive a flexible service encompassing:
- Bespoke and specialist support following diagnosis of the main organisational requirement.
- Access to a team of specialists in key skills areas
- A mentoring process with a clear, bespoke action plan
Support will be provided in four areas:
- Project review, business modelling;
- Measuring and managing impact;
- Good financial management; and
- Strategic fundraising support.
If you are a community-led organisation working with older people and think you could benefit from receiving support in one or more of these areas, then please click here for further information.