How do we use your information?
I am a member of staff or a job applicant
We access and use the information as necessary for the purposes of:
- Assessing your job application to us.
- Administering the payroll and reimbursing expenses.
- Administering pension contributions.
- Ongoing management.
- Health and safety.
- To communicate with you, including by email, post or telephone.
- As required by law and regulation, for example, making statutory returns to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.
We do not undertake any automated decision-making in our processing of your personal data.