What personal data might we hold about you?
I am a member of staff or a job applicant
We will hold information that you supply to us as part of your recruitment as an employee and in order to ensure that you are paid. This information will be treated in confidence and in accordance with the principles of the GDPR.
The personal data we hold on you as a job applicant includes:
- Your full name and honorifics
- Your job title
- Your home address
- Personal contact details – telephone/mobile numbers and/or personal email address
- Current and previous job titles and employers
- Educational qualifications and copies of original certificates
- Any further information you choose to supply to us in a curriculum vitae
- Bank account details (if you have claimed travel expenses)
Once you become an employee, we will also hold:
- Contact details of next-of-kin or other emergency contact (telephone/mobile numbers and/or personal email address)
- Copies of identification documents (with photographic identification) such as passport or driving licence
- Marital status
- Bank account details
- Data we are required to hold by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs
- National Insurance number
- Date of birth
- Any health records and disability information you have chosen to provide
- Pension fund arrangements
- Appraisal records gathered in the course of your employment with us.
We store this information securely on our own systems. Some information will also be stored, under agreement, with our accountants for payroll purposes. This information is kept as up-to-date as possible – employees are responsible for informing the Executive Director of any changes in their personal data.
Your personal data is held only in relation to your employment with us and will not be used for other purposes.