What personal data might we hold about you?
I am a grant applicant or grant holder
The personal data we hold about you includes:
- Your full name and honorifics
- Your job title
- The name and address of the organisation you work for or are associated with
- Your email address – in most instances this will be an organisational email address
- Your telephone number – again, in most instances this will be an organisational telephone number
- Current and previous job titles and employers
- Educational qualifications
- Any further information you choose to supply to us in a curriculum vitae, including your date of birth
We store this information securely, either on our own systems, or for grant applications/records, on our Grant Management System, provided by Fluent Technology. We make every effort to ensure the information is kept up to date. All of our staff take responsibility for doing so and have been trained in the principles of data protection. You are also encouraged to review the information we hold on you and to tell us if it needs updating or correction.
Grant holders and applicants are able to update their details directly via the Grant Management System. However, we will also amend your record for you if you tell us that your details have changed (and we can verify your identity) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can unsubscribe from any mailing you receive from us via the software service we use for the purpose by clicking “unsubscribe”. If you would like us to delete your record, we will do this if you let us know.
Your personal data is stored and used only for the intended purpose, and we take steps to collect only the minimum personal data necessary for that purpose.